IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI We have CUCM 8.5.1 and use Phone billing third party application server for CDR data collection, there was an issue that, CUCM was not dumping the Raw data in to Phone control server, after restartig the services(Cisco CDR repos...

Dear All,Recently we received this error message "I/O error, dev hda, sector 9193447".By looking the error message, we suspected that the module disk is going to fail soon.My NM-CUE module version is 3.1.1 and is activated with 150 Mailbox licenses. ...

Hello, I'd like to change the way my publisher is listed on the server configuration page of a CallManager cluster.  I will not be actually changing the name or IP address of the server.  I just want it listed by IP instead of name, so I can avoide D...

Hello all,I am having Cisco 9951 with camera confiugred in CUCM 8.6.I can make video calls between two 9951 but i cant make video conference. As soon as i initiate video conference between three users my video disappear & it shifts to audio conferenc...

I have a SIP trunk that is setup on CCM 8.6.2aSU2 and it has two destinations defined and have a couple of questions, I am hoping someone can answer.1. How does Call Manager decide which destination to send a call to?2, How can I monitor the destinat...