IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has the following setup:SIP Provider => MPLS => CUBE (SIP) => CCM (SIP)       - cube set for passthu using NSE     CCM (MGCP) => VG224                                            - set for passthu using NSE     CCM (SIP)      => ...

Hi,MGCP gatewayRoute group distribution: Top downIn this type, calls will go to top to down , i.e.., covering all 30 channels in E1 line and passing to another E1 line, is it correct?If yes, how to change the behaviour to pass a first call to 1E1 lin...

Hello,I have a router running CME 8.5 and CUE 7.1.  CUE is running on an AIM-CUE module.  The licensing dashboard is reporting the 40 days left on the demo license.  I think this is for CUE as I am under the impression that the CME licensing is inclu...

Hi There,I am installing CUCM 8.0 on VM ware 9.0, I am seeing this errro once i have given the image from the same laptop.Could not find kernal image : linuxboot:Hardware details which I have given in VMWARE:HDD Size - 40GMemory - 1 GThanks & regards...