IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Has anyone using the Cisco Cius been successful in administrating CUCM with it? I am running firmware 9-2-2 on the Cius, and we are on a 8.5.1.12024-1 CUCM release. Every time I access the CUCM admin page, I can log in and get to the labels, but ...

Resolved! G722 Codec

Hi we just received 5 new 8945 phones and I want to use the G722 codec on them, the question is where can I get this from or does it come installed with CM already. And if it's already on CM where do I go to check and make it the default.

Hey Guys,I've read the cisco docs on ToD routing and it all seems to be very specific for inbound after hours traffic.I have office phones that need be restricted to internal and 911 calls from18:00 to 06:00 during that time frame users need to be ab...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIDoes anyone have an information on IPC dealerboards? I am unsure how  these terminals connect to the cisco and PSTN, some seem to use analogue lines direct other seem to have E1 / T1 cards - can you register them on cisco?thanks for any info- got a...

dave-mith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes