IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloon CCUM 8.5 we have huntgroup and when hunt group meber forwards all his calls it doesnt work and call simply goes to next hunt group member.. is this default beheviour and its the way how to forward calls of hunt group member???thans

m.sir by Level 7
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting a strange alert from CUCM 8.5.1(SU3) about an illegal UDP packet. The source address is from the H323 gateways and is in the RTP range? Been looking around and cannot find any reference to it. Happens about once a week. Any ideas?At Tu...

Hello all,I have been working off and on with a complex project, trying to get my PBX in a Flash 2.9 to work with my CUCM 8.5 and connect to google voice.  Simply put:GOOGLE VOICE------>PIAF<----SIP TRUNK---->CUCM<----IP PHONESI have achieved outgoin...

pmillerj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2821IOS 15.1(3)TTrying to configure a Cisco 2821 to receive UDP SIP calls, then send them to a Lync server (which requires TCP). It has a working configuration and is also used for a SIP Trunk.So I have added a dial-peer to send calls to the Ly...