IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,I got CME v 7.0 with cisco endpoints 7940 and lower models. Possible to enable paging for all endpoints with our current infrastructure. I also seek some help in configcheersCP

Hi.Real Time Monitor has reported Alert kernel: IpVms: StreamMixer: Excessive mixer calls, Does anyone understand what this means as Google and CCO has not thrown any light on this? Should I be concerned?CheersRichard

Hi All,im having iisues config a cisco ata 187 for sip, i can access the web interface via its ip address which displays information about the device but none of it can be modified. I can not access it when i add /dev to the address. I get page can n...

benhasam1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using CUMA 7.1. Everthing looks properly configured and working. All the config tests pass with success but we are not able to receive voicemail on the blackberry (BB). The server status on the BB shows "voicemail error". Could you plea...

In our CME 7.1 we have configured paging across the IP phones (DN 1000) and now we have added an overhead paging system that is controlled through an FXS port (DN 1001). What we would like to do is dial 1002 and have both the IP phones and overhead p...