IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i upgraded from 4.x to 7.1(x) to 8.6.1 .I registered the PAK file got the license file  and put this in the cucm 8.6. Now i see 250 Units Authorized. But i have 468 in use? The PAK file was with 250 users but i thought if i upgrade the licenses fr...

Hi,I have Callmanager 6.1 and troubles with only 1 phone. (type 7942G)When i'm browse into the phone, the time is 1 hour earlier.Option Time Zone is empty.More 7942G have no problems.App load ID:      jar42sccp.8-3-4-16.sbnBoot load ID:     tnp42.8-3...

I have CUCM 8.5I have 250 phones that will be deployed in multiple departments.I have NO CONTROL over which phone goes where because the onsite folks are just taking phones off a shelf and placing them on a desk and moving on.Each department has a li...

Hi,We have gone through a process of migrating our MGCP gateways over to SIP. Since then we have found that users are complaining because when they dial an international number they receive the normal UK dialling/ringing tone. I cannot see a way roun...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes