IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is the topology.CCM servers,V5 centralized deployment. Around 30 sites are using this call managers over WAN. More than 3000 phones are there.Problems:*Phones were started to resetting and the phones are stable after few reset.*But the ...

We are planning a CER implementation. The documentation states that we need at least one DID for each ERL. However, management thinks it is a short-coming of the CER system if it forces such a requirement. I explained to them about how call-back ne...

Resolved! 9951 video call

I cannot initiate a video call with a 9951. The 9951 can display video if the remote side such as a CUPC soft phone initiates a video call but there is no soft key or programmable feature button to initiate a video call. I have loaded 9.0.3 sip-9951 ...

Hello!I am about to make an IP telephony installation (CUCM 7.0) with 3 telecom providers as gateways to PSTN.Two of them will be connected to one Cisco router (2911) where I will install CUBE (IP to IP gateway). My side will have H.323 signaling, wh...

dpuntaric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyboby have any document on the pros and cons between SIP and PRI ?I understand PRI has been around forever and SIP is a fairly new technololgy and it seems like that's where everybody is headed. What are the extra benefits with SIP ?Tha...

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need a new ADSL router for home and am looking at the Cisco SRP 527W model.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps10500/C78-550712-02_srp_500_ds.pdfThis unit has one FXO port and two FXS ports.I am wondering whether...

I recently installed a new Sub with an ip address of 10.4.140.15 into our existing cluster , however when I run the data base replication report , I noticed the following 2 errors 1) The onconfig.ccm file on 10.4.140.15 does not match the publisher.2...

kalbasha0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes