cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM DLU query...

Hi all,I have a query about CUCM Device unit licenses.As per CIPT documentation, License maanger at Subscriber contacts License server at Publisher after an event like phone registration etc.Is the DLUs availability check done by License server only ...

It is possible to get this phone working on uCCM Version 7? I got into the WebUI interface of the phone, and changed from SIP to SCCP and got the phone generating the SEP device name, however, still can't get to register on the CCM...Any hints will b...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks for advanced to anyone who can help me better understand this.I'm trying to calculate the number of PVDM2 DSPs I'll need.  In the documentation, I see the specifications stating that for bearer channels and transcoders, g711u/g711a will need 1...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PCM Capture

Does anyone know if it is possible for a user to initiate a PCM capture? I recall a TAC engineer telling me that you could configure this and have the users punch *** on their keypad while on a call that we would like to get a PCM capture for. I've l...

Hi,I would like to know that is it possible, CME can integrate with TandBerg.Cisco Router Model:     2921Tandberg : VCSIf anybody done this Scenario Please give ur valuable feed back on this case. If any related link is there please share.Thanks in a...

Currently I have the a inbound translation pattern which translates the called number from 10 to 6.  Translation profile which is applied as imcoming to the pots dial peer is .I need to block a few numbers based on originating ANI.  I have made new t...