IP Telephony and Phones

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel
Étiquettes

Messages de Forum

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator par Community Manager
  • 5822 Visites
  • 14 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Résolu! VG248-envmon

Hi,I am getting on vg248"391 07:07:16    9m W EnvMon     3.3 volts supply too low: 3.053 volts", constantly.Any idea how to troubleshoot this.. version on device are Version------------------------------------------------Software version : 1.3(2)DSP ...

Hello,    I've got a problem when trying to make a call from the E&M interface on the router to PABX(Panasonic). I've not got any dail-tone back. Please help me verify the logging output. It seemed to already send the digits.#########################...

Résolu! Busy Indeccator

Dears,i requested to apllay this case .when some one call you and you already have a call , the system appear to the second caller busy tone and indecate you that there is another phone call.can you help me 

RKha par Level 1
  • 829 Visites
  • 8 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

i have configured ATA 186 in cucm and connect a fax machine to its port. When i am dialing fax machine no. its continously ringing like normal phone, not getting fax tone after dialing the fax machine no....... frnds any suggestion why i am not getti...