IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have recently had one of our UC520's accessed from overseas and thay have managed to create over $4000 of fraudulent calls on our VOIP account.The UC does PPPOE connection to the internet . The WAN port of the UC has a public IP address and in the...

Does anyone know of a good program that doesn't break the bank that will pull Call Detail Records out of call manager and produce a nice pretty report for management/HR? I'm on UCM 7.1.Thanks for your help,Tony

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,CCM in integrated with AD, but when i am trying find user in user management>>end user.... unable to find.please help me how to find end user and associate device to that user.Out put would be great!!Thanks,AteeQ

Dear friend,I have to install an expansion module 7915 with CP7962G= but I think that I need a firmware because after connecting 7915 in CP7962, I have all button in orange. Does someone have the correct link to download the firmware B015-1-0-2.SBN b...

Hi!Need some help with how to troubleshoot the following issue:One of our customers reports that they Intermittently gets "From 0" as CLI for incoming calls.I have tried myself but can not recreate the problem.How can I troubleshoot on this? Any hint...

aeriksson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I realsise this topic has been covered before, but im unable to find a thread with this issue. Im trying to amend the LDAP filter in CM 7.1.3 using the AXL sql tool how ever when running the syntax below im receiving the following SOAP error, has ...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes