IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a CUCM 7.1 and a 2821 with 2PRI connected to the PSTN.When calling outbound from an IP Phone 79xx (7911, 7945, etc) to the PSTN we got the following error:Dec 14 10:18:26.249: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref = 0x070D...

I have a problem that I  do not know how to fix.  A new system has been installed and the problem that I am facing is that people have their own extension but also have line appearances of other people as well. What happens is that if they push the m...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client that has an emergency and not much money to purchase a nice new 2900 series router and NM-CUE so we are trying to quicky use the 2651XM that was running SRST for CallManager server that was offsite to run CME.So here is the lowdown -...