IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone,Let me explain you the issue. I´ve a ARC server for monitoring and call management, in this project I´ve 8 agents using this system.The problem is the following, I´ve configured a failover in case of the server is down. This failove...

Hello,In the "IP Telephony Express - student guide", I've read that "QoS is not supported within the SCCP context on Cisco Unified CallManager Express". Anybody knows what does it mean? Can't I apply QoS policies to SCCP traffic?Thanks in advance,

Hi,We have one remote office is uisng FXS module (VIC3-4FXS/DID) to connect to their fax machine. The issue is sometimes they have problem to send out or receive the fax, sometimes they only can receive around 30% fax document from customer. The prob...

Hi all,We are interested in purchasing the 9900 series video IP phones but I am concerned that they only work with SIP protocol.  We use SCCP in our call manager and we are running CM 5.1(2).  I see we have the option to install SIP phones but could ...