IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have implemented a remote VG site with CUE at Local Office.  This VG is connected to CUCM 7.0.2 at our Head Office over the WAN . ·         In local local Office we have configured G.711 compression (as CUE can only use G.711)·         The WAN use...

Hi,I want to add a Cisco 888 gateway using MGCP in CUCM version 6.1.2.1124-1, this type of Gateway is not there to add, is there an update I can apply to CUCM to be make this Gateway available to do this?Thanks

Is there a way to associate a user's cell phone with their extension such that when the user calls another user in the office, their 4-digit extension will display on the phone instead of their 10-digit cell phone? In other words, I want to make the ...

Hello,I am going to migrate a remote office's old PBX system to our centralized CCM with Callmanager V5.12.  My questions is the office has a PRI with 16 channels.  Do I set up the voice PRI on the gateway the same way as if it has 24 channels?contro...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,It may be a simple question, however I thought its better to get it clarified by the experts anyways.I'm stuck wondering, if the MWI Numbers are the only objects that must be in a Restricted Partition (i.e. the partition not in any of the CSS) and...

I want to use EMC SMARTS VoIP Perf manager (A OEM of Prognosis VoIP Manager)  to monitor our small but  soon to grow larger  Cisco VoIP  deployment.  The voice group at our company currently outsources VoIP billing to a 3rd party company.  The 3rd pa...

How exactly does SNR work?   I have a SIP only configuration,  IE no POTS.   I have SNR enabled and the telephone number entered for each user.  1) When I call an extentions DID should it not ring the SNR number also?  Right now it does not.2) If a S...

dharig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Weird issue here.We have a VG224 configured with SCCP and we are experiencing an issue with an analog phone not ringing (audible).  The call flow is such that the call will go out the VG224 FXS over an OPX line and ring down an analog phone.   The is...

Hi All,I have doubts in reference to understand the CUCM trace (Cisco callmanager, h245 and h225) in order to see what is the reason my call is getting fast busy thru a H323 trunk with an Avaya Gateway. So basically I have a route parttern pointed to...

acerda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes