IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured the speed dial for an ephone from the CLI, however the IP phone (7911G) only shows the first four speed-dial entries out of the total 17 named stored. what did I miss? Another thing, when I try to configure the speed dial at the...

I have a customer that is looking to update their voice gateways. We would like them to purchase 2900 series ISR G2 but we are unsure that CUCM 5.1 supports the new 2900 routers. Does anyone know if they are supported in CUCM yet, specifically CUCM v...

HelloI have configured a sip trunk on CCM 4.2, also i have created a route pattern selecting the sip trunk. So, when i am analyzing the digits dialed, the tool show me that the route pattern is blocked. How can i do on CCM 4.2 for finding more detail...