IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,Is there a way to monitor who is logged into a hunt group, I am having problems with users logging out of extension mobility but not logging out of the hunt group.It appears that they stay logged into the hunt group and calls appear to go to...

Resolved! 7961 problem

Hi all, the problem is that a 7961 phone doesnt anwser the calls when you lift the handset, you have to press the "anwser" softbutton, is not the first time that this happens to me, you know if this is any kind of configuratios issue or is just a har...

Hi,I just installed CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) from CCM plugin based on cisco documentation. The CCM version is 4.1(3)sr8a.After going though the installation, I go to CCM serviceability > Tool > CDR Analysis and Reporting. And the browser popp...

hello - i was going to set up a test environment using a 7404 and configure it as an mgcp gateway but when i went to add the gateway to call manager i realized there is no option for 7204 and mgcp. so my question is " how can i set up h323 at a branc...