IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to route an incoming call that was placed to our 800 number to a particular extension. I use a translation rule to redirect each DID to an extension or to the AA. However, when doing debugs on our PRI using "debug isdn q931" I see that ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 callmanager clusters 1=ver 7.0 and 1 = ver 6.1Each Cluster has six servers.We have created a trunk between the two sites and have defined 3 servers in the config page. These are reflected in the ccm server group as suggested by the SRND.The...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just wanted to confirm that the service mgcp command in the pri-group timeslots command is automatically created when the command ccm-manager config is entered.I had manually added and removed the service mgcp command on a e1 controller interfac...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an issue where one of my client's cannot have the DND feature switched off. Even if it is manually switched off on each device, it tuns ON after 1 hour. The user has 5 devices associated with him, and one of them stays OFF a 7975 IP pho...

Hello,If CCM is configured with MoH multicast with a multicast ip address but the network does not configured for any multicast routing ( PIM and IGMP ). In this case how does MoH work ? first of all Will MoH work ? if it would work, then the stream ...

I am having issues with a site where LD dialing is not working, message says, circuit is not configured for Long distance calls. The Telco have done tests and say it is a problem with the Gatway config, but the gateway is configured the same as sever...