cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Second Dial Tone

When placing a call I am getting a second dial tone. It seems that as soon as the route pattern is matched sending it through a 2801 MGCP gateway I get the second dial tone. Call Manager Business EditionSystem version: 6.1.2.1000-13Any ideas?Thanks,R...

rarmitage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybodyI have a problem with my cube implementarion. I have cube with inside leg with h323 (CCM 4.1) and a outside leg with SIP. The problem: when a I receive a SIP INVITE req to a new call, after sending 180 Ringing to the remote peer, the G...

Javier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The problem I have is users log in to CCMUser ok but any of the options they click on give HTTP 500.They are in the Standard CCM End Users group.I've restarted Tomcat on both the subscriber and publisher.All the other functions which require web a...

Hi All,I have this Problem with a CCM 4.2 I am working on.It looks like it has all the files to support the software/firmware for the New Phones including Cisco 7921G.However when I try to add the Cisco 7921G Ip phones in to the system it doesn't sh...