IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For some reasons our CDR Records were deleted and we found this issue in April that all data prior to march has been deleted. Unfortunately it cannot be recovered since it is not any more in the system. Now we want to backup the CDR Data on daily bas...

I have a client who purchased 100 CUE licenses for an existing CUE. They are in need of adding 50 mailbox licenses. The ordering guide does not specify whether or not the licenses are cumulative. I understand that CUE will only accept 1 license file,...

I have two users that want their phone calls sent to each other. If some one calls Ext: 8001 and the person is not there they want the call to go to Ext: 8003. If some one calls Ext: 8003 and the person is not there they want the call to go to Ext: 8...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am operating Cisco Call Manager v7. It is purely the IP system, with no PSTN lines.We do have connections with other Call Managers in other countries, for which I use Hunt Groups to route the calls.I am trying to see if its possible to do 2 things...

davidbeel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes