IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have been trying to place a MOH wav file on CUCM 7.0. I am getting the following message under description for the past 2 days."Opening /usr/local/thirdparty/jakarta-tomcat/temp/messages_spring_2009.ulaw.mohtmp"I have deleted the file and tr...

I have set up a voicemail box and I am able to check voicemail internally in the company. I am also able to dial into unity from externally to check the voicemail message using mobile phone. However, it seems that when trying to dial into unity using...

Hi My customer is in the US and I am in the UK. My customer has asked me to help fill out the order form for the PRI, but coming from the UK I am unsure as to some of the questions being asked. The form is asking what "ISDN Protocol" is required, the...

Hello - I am running CCM 5.1.1.2000-2 - having a new problem. I cannot reset any phones using the Callmanager and even if I reset the phone by unplugging and plugging back in, it will not pull the config changes from CCM as it has in the past. I h...

Hi,We are facing problem when PSTN calls are made to IP phone DID user.Call directly goes to Unity greeting.When any IP phone user calls up same number internally,it is ringing & working fine.Earlier the same DID number was assigned to a user who has...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the early stages of troubleshooting users reporting static on the phones when they are on a call. Based on others with the same issues what would be the best place to look for an issue that may cause this. In other words when this happens wha...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes