IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have our internal Directory Numbers in Local and Remote site. Lets say if some of our IPT users instead of dialling the extn they dial the full DID(as PSTN call) and is there any way to define translation pattern that CCM can recognize this number...

Hi all,The situation is that we have a number of 7940 ip phones that were upgraded to sip frimware version 6 working on astrisk, now im trying to revert them back to skinny to use them on a cisco callmanagerThe problem is that my friend long ago made...

I have the following topology:Nortel Option 81 --- Qsig --- Cisco 3825 [12.4(3F)] --- Cisco 3825 [IOS 12.4(8c)] --- Qsig --- AvayaThey enabled Q.sig in order to have the Caller Name feature while calling from one PBX to the other. Now the problem is ...

Hi all,Now my customer wants to deploy the Extension Mobility in their office, the CME version is 7.0.I know that CME7.0 can support EM with the logout-profile and user-profile. But when I was configuring the two profiles, I found that there are litt...

I have 3 clusters that are connected by trunks.Each cluster has multiple Subscribers.cluster A talks to B fine in both directions.Cluster C talks to A no problem, except one remote site, in cluster C ( it cannot make a call to anyone in Cluster A) it...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are these two products compatible? I have the card configured in the gateway with "signal did immediate." In CCM I configure the gateway on a 2821. I set the card up the way I think it should be. I put Num Digits and Expected Digits as 4 as that'...

shh5455 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site with about 30 7962's on the other side of a T1. At least once a day about half of them go into fallback and register with SRST. the T1 never takes a hit, and I assume they are just hitting some high latencies and its timing out.W...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes