IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Im new to Voice, Im tying to register my 7960 @ my home lab; Im running CCM version 4.xI hope these are the files I need for the phones to register?1. OS7960.TXT -> just with the load Information? "P00303010102" (.bin file)2. SEP000C85F054E4.c...

Hello,With CCME + Unity Express AIM or with CCME + SSAM (Stonevoice), is it possible to have on the phones (7960) a button to record the current communication ?.Example : I'm on the phone with a customer. He say that he buy my product, so I push the ...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it possible to upgrade CallManager Express software to newer version?We have router 2811 (2811, 256MB RAM, 64MB FLASH) with old CallManager Express 3.3 (IOS version: c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-3g.bin), and needing to connect unsupported ne...

I have about 200 polycom phones i need to get working with my Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x. I was wondering if anyone had any detailed steps on how to do this successfully? Also could anyone tell me what features I might lose by using the...

glovato by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes