IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have 9.911 and 911 setup as route patterns with urgent priority and I have used predot only at the route list/route groups not at the route patterns. My question is how will 911 route with the predot specified at the route list/route group level...

John Tan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have five 7921 phones. There is no problem if you keep using them , but all of them would lock up if you don't use for a while, for example 3 or 4 hours. We see all 7921 phones are dead every morning(beacuse nobody uses them in the evening). When ...

We run a Call Manager cluster with centralized call processing. Branch offices (connected via T1) are currently in the same city and have the phones at the branch offices register to the centralized CCM cluster over the T1. This works great.We are ...

Hi all,I got an issue with RTMT for a sub that sits across the wan to another location. Phones and gateways are registered fine with the remote sub but when I opened RTMT, the counter for CM heartbeat is "0", as well as phone registered counter, gate...

bluejays by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes