IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My client is using VG with IOS c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-20.T1.bin. However, when i'm trying to configure MGCP, on the D Channel port, i cannot find the * isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager* command.I only can find the following command:KR-BSN-VG(config-if)...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My case is1.Users frequently forward their calls to any allowed route pattern in their partition.2.Users want to restrict any1 to call those route patterns in their absence tooi created FAC enabled route patterns for restriction in another par...

Hi All, we are using CUCM 7.0 and external paging system. The paging company said their system works with dry lines. So I have to connect speaker headset cable from one IP phone directly to paging system. This pair wire must be speaker feed. they are...

We have a IP Communicator Phone that can call into the queue and reach an agent. I have another IP Communicator Phone that calls into the queue and gets trasferred twice and goes to a fast busy.10.35.227.x is the IPC that works.10.35.6.x is the IPC t...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco CCM 4.x/7.x support SRST using the HSRP IP Address in the Device Pool Configuration.CCM Device Pool Config only allow 1 SRST to be configured.If I have 2 voice routers at remote site, how do i make use of the 2 voice routers to be used as ...

John Tan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get a live MoH source into the call manager cluster. Plugged the iMic into the subscriber but do not see it as a selection when looking in Settings>AudioCan I just leave the playbock and recording options set to "USB Audio Device" or is the...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes