IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. I have a question on call transfer from a 7931 phone registered to a UC500. I have a operator who has a 7931 phone, and although they CAN transfer a call by pressing the push button at the bottom right (call transfer button), and then dial ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From a digital phone, user has parameter a forward on his IP phone. Sometimes when he receives a call on his IP phone, after pick up, the phone is always ringing and the first program group button “lights” with orange color and he can't speak wit...

hai all , i hav a question plz help mehow can u identity which port no a ip phone is assigned to, in the callmanager 4.1 I cannot use cammand line to check it. Is there any ways ...

Resolved! CFNA/CFB

hi,i have a strange problem, ccm v4.1.3(sr5b), i deleted all tracks on one DID. but still the old CFNA/CFB settings are working for that DID in ccm.Is this DID records are not still deleted from ccm, i checked route plan report, but that did not list...

hi , i have call manager 6.1 and Microsoft exchange unified messeging ( voice mail )all users have extension mobility so they have logged in profile and logout profile , for example the login profile for DN is 160 and the logout is *160 , after depl...

Hello,Is there any way to log out of the Directory of an IP phone automatically after a certain time period? Example, when you search for someone in the Corporate Directory and leave the phone as it is, the screen display remains on the Corporate Dir...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Before version 5 callmanager was running on windows and you could co-install a simple IVR. From version 5 and up you can not co-install the simple IVR (linux/windows)Does CM 7 has a simple IVR build in? Most PBX's have a simple IVR build in, and i...

I have a client who is having an issue where the staff in a very noisy factory floor industrial environment are frequently not hearing the Cisco phones when they ring even with the ringer volume is maxed out. Is there are gadget out there which can ...

Hi, I setup CUE to send email notifications (along with the attached .wav file) when a user gets a voicemail and things work good. Does anyone know if its possible to change the "from" field? Right now the emails show from: Cisco Unity Express but...

bmcghee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes