IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey,We have about 60 DECT phones connected via an Eriscsson Freeset DECT system, which I know nothing about. We are hoping to integrate them into a new VoIP system but dont know how the system works.Does it use E1s to the PABX? Analogue lines? propri...

Guys - is it possible to use the OS CLI Teaming command:"set network failover"to team between switches or blades on the same vlan, or is this teaming limited to a single switch.Thanks

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway of changing internal CLID. e.g. can the calling line ID of an extension be replaced with a hunt pilot number. Our IT helpdesk want to send their hunt pilot number (internal number) when they call users so that individuals do do get c...

Hi Everyone,We have recently built a CUCM 6.1(2) Cluster in the Lab using the output from the DMA Tool run on a Customers CCM 4.1(3) Publisher as part of an upgrade. The migration from the CCM 4.1(3) cluster to the CUCM 6.1(2) Cluster will be a phas...

Hii want to add a new MCS to my current unity server for redundancy, my current unity server has 32 ports i ordered a unity failover license (UNITY5.X-FO-17-32)my question here is there any additional thing i have to add i don't think i have to order...

Hi all, I have a CM 5.1.2 with 0% of empty disk. I think the problem is with CAR/CDR files and with 5.1.3 version this problem is corrected.Now, before reboot and upgrade I want to delete this file for free some space. But how? I think that I can't (...