IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone heard of a way to put a toneahead of a transferred call to tell the answering party that the call is present and they can say hello. I had a request for just that. I assume it would be like a conference call barge in tone.ThanksArt

aelee1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am building an IP Telephony solution for one of my customers for 15 users in Shanghai. The solution that I came up is using a UC520-48U-12FXO-K9 with a WS-CE500-24PC but they want to go with a WS-C3750G-24PS-E which is the standard that t...

Hi,I read many topics but find anywhere a workaround for my pb.I had upload the french Locale installer ( cm-locale-fr_FR-6.1.1.1000-1.cop.sgn ) on the CUCM (6.1.2.1000-13)The IP phones can be in french (user locale option ) but not the CIPC ( softp...

Hi,last week I upgraded a CUCM server from 5.1(3) to 6.1(2).Now I do have some issues with VG224 (doorbells).The VG224 are connected via MGCP.IPhone - VG224 - AnalogPhone (doorbell)Send “0#” ---->>>If I am connected to the doorbell - I should be ...

benjamin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have this (serious) problem.We have configured a Pilot Point, for our principal number.Pilot Point is configured to redirect call to two phone, connected to two Attendant Console.When we make first call, ring first phone.When we make second...

Hello,I have a CallManager 4.3 and Cisco 2811 configured in H323 Voice gateway. I added two new FXO card connected to an equipment (Fixed Wireless Terminal for GSM Mobile Networks : Ericsson G30/G35).This the configuration for the port FXO :voice-po...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cm 4.x, we only need to backup publisher data. But in 6.x, it seems it will back all the cluster nodes's data and when you restore you have the option to restore which node. Why different? I understand the CM 6.x has informix database, but doesn't pu...