IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I browse to the menu prompt I recorded for the UC500 auto attendant, I receive the following error. "FTP server error while uploading prompt file"I haven't set up an FTP server as the instructions suggest you can just browse to the file from the...

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot find any DST setting in the OS Admin or in CMAdmin on UCMBE 6.1?!?!?I see timezone only.OS is set to eastern/daylight America/New York.CMAdmin date/time group is set to eastern/daylight.Phones are 1 hr ahead today.OS is NOT configured to use...

mimalloy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cluster with one publisher and one subscriber. The Publisher is down and the phones have registered to the subscriber. I am however not able to log into the CM administration window, i can get into the OS administration. Is there a way to re...

m-laing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a customer who has a 4.1(3) CUCM Cluster and needs to interface with a Mitel 3300 across a private P2P WAN for the purpose of initiating and transferring calls (in both directions). Both endpoints support SIP and the functions required s...

Resolved! option 150 = tftp

Can someone please let me know if once you put option 150 setting in the DHCP setup on a CCME, should that be your tftp server? We have a main office where the CCME is and it has the option 150 setting but it has the public IP set.option 150 ip 74.1...

I`m looking to deploy Gatekeepers connecting to GW`s and possible thinking of using "rrq dynamic-prefixes-accept" so reduce administration. The idea is that rather then configure Zone prefix for each Pots Dial-Peer on the local gateways we use the dy...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes