IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set-up IPMA on CUCM 6.1 and when the user presses the Services key they get the "HOST NOT FOUND" messageThe Pub is using HOSTNAME - SASCCMP01The services have been configured -http://SASCCMP01:8080/ma/servlet/MAService?cmd=doPhoneSe...

Hello,I have got a cluster of 5 Callmanagers.Process Callmanager is executed on the last 4 node.We installed 3 first servers 8 months ago and we installed 2 servers 1 month ago.At the first installation, I have inserted 3 licences visible on License ...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2 3845 rtr's each with 2 64channel dsp cards. When I try to physically move one of my VWIC-2-2MFT-T1 cards onto one of the NM modules and configure it as a T1 CAS it states I do not have enouph dsp resources available. Now if I put that ...

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer is having Opera Software to manage their hotel management system. They are looking for IP Telephony solution (UC 500 0r Cisco Call manager express 4.3 )Opera is having call billing feature. They want to generate bill through their Opera soft...

Whenever I select the item 'Enable Extension Mobility', after save , i'll be promopted below message---Update failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as an entry that already exists in the database. Please check the correspo...

I am trying to verify the capacity of the AIM-CUE module and none of the commands we have tried has given the modules capacity w.r.t. whether it is a 512M or 1G module.Output so far:cue> show memorySDRAM (MByte): 256Total Memory (kB): ...

kdunning by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii got the ipcc 5 seats that came with ccm 6.x, and i want to install this ipcc, my question is that do i need to install this ipcc on an MCS server or any pc will work?another thing, should i get Win2K server from Cisco or if i have my own Win2K i ...