IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello people,I am having a problem with retrieve commands in the MGC.After install a new license in my PGW I've created an EISUP link towards HSI.When I make some commands in the MGC I receive an error as you can see attached:"Command aborted".My que...

Hopefully someone can help me out, I'm a little new to CM. I'm trying to set up the system to call one of our remote offices via 4 digit dialing. I've set up a route pattern 65XX and tried every combination changing the called party transform mask an...

Dear allI have connected MD110 Ericsson to cisco vocie gateway 2821.the router is also connected via Ethernet to another router the router B is also connected to another PBX(B).the PBX(B) users want to hear PSTN dial tone.but nothing to hear!!Router ...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who would like their calls to circulate. For example, when someone calls upon a pilot number, Phone A will ring first, if no answer or busy, Phone B will ring second, if no answer or busy, Phone C will ring third... but if phone C ...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,Can someone please help / advise:Every time i press the settings button on a 7970 handset an error message on screen displays "This key is not active here!".Please can you advise why this is happening and a possible resolutionThank you...

Hello people,I am using Solaris for PGW2200I have inserted a DVD in the SUN Netra 210 with 2 folders and 3 files:- File install.sh- File uninstall.sh- File adminI want to run the uninstall.sh, but when I log in the system with ROOT user and when I po...