IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have an 871 that has the following config. The phone connected behind the VLAN 174 will not communicate with the Cisco Call manager. IS there anything I need to do to have the phone communicate with Call manager? The VPN works fine. Tory#sh ru...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm somewhat new with the voice translation-rules, and could use some help.I'm trying to translate my incomming nummer from a BRI interface ( 503648200 to 503648299 ) to 200 to 299So this is what i have done :dial-peer voice 1 pots description **...

Hi all,,Iam trying to make a Nokia mobile VPN with cisco 1841 router (has a VPN working config) , but every document said its only work with cisco Concentrators.. but these thing are gone .. so is it work wit only ASA or IOS router also ?and it will...

Dear allI have connected MD110 Ericsson to cisco vocie gateway 2821.the router is also connected via Ethernet to another router the router B is also connected to another PBX(B).the PBX(B) users want to hear PSTN dial tone.but nothing to hear!!Router ...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have configured the Rightfax server to send fax via h323 gateway, but when i try to test the incoming fax, this last is treated as the sample call, what's tha right conigurtion that i must have at gateway to receive correctlythe fax at the se...

dbenattou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are considering using an existing call manager 4.2(3)publisher and subscriber in one or our offices as a central site for a remote office. The office currently has a 2621 router that would need to be built out as the gateway router. We are plann...