IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have Cisco IP Phone 8865 & 8851, these phone are Bluetooth. We really need to find an handset without cable but with Bluetooth functionality in order to use this phone with an handset but without cable. Do you know if such an hanset exist on C...

bob21 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small office that we have implemented SIP trunks with Centurylink and a broadband circuit.  For their call volume it works great.  We are looking for a failover or HA solution because the main circuit has gone out a couple of times and when ...

Hi all, I have setup as follows: PSTN-----CUBE-----CUCM(1,2,3)------Jabber-controled IP Phone On cube I have three dial peers shooting at CUCMs 1,2,3, with three preferences and SIP keepalives to CUCMI noticed when I decline incoming call (pressing r...

Hi All, We're just having issue with SIP trunk, when we try to do DOD via PSTN, and when call connected, sometime voice is silent for 1 or 2 seconds, caller from internal always hear what external talk, but external sometimes can't hear voice from in...

I created a custom background for all my 8841 and 8851 devices with my company logo, but since the background is white, it is very hard to read the numbers at the top of the screen and the speed dials.  Is there a way to change the text color or does...