IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,can any one clarify how to utilize and configure hairpinning in either mgcp or h.323 with pstn, that is if a call comes to ip network from pstn and found that ip network is down how the call is returned back to pstn,?and my another question is how...

msulieman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5 of Cisco phones (3x 7941, 1x7961, 1x7960) connected to a cisco 2811 with CME 4.0A phone (7941) has problems:1- when a call arrives, phone rings, as I pick up the handset, none conversation occureres, the receiver doesn't listen nothing; the...

RubinoM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Does anyone know of any good resources or lists regarding this.Specifically, wanted to come up with a list of country / area codes to block possibly.Have done a bit of looking on the web but found mostly older stuff.Also had a look at all the...

Tim Smith by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We have a strange requirement, the customer has 2 different IPT Networks as shown in the attached diagram, the customer wants to Route Calls between the 2 clusters without IP Connectivity, ie. he doest want to establish neither an acces link ...

I have some users complaining of random missing HOLD softkey. I checked the softkey templates and it is there. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just user error. Trying to figure out when/how it happens but I can't duplicate the error. It seems to only h...