IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI have a situation with a customer that puchased CCM5 and used the old CCM4 licensing,is there a way to upgrade the the phone licensing to be compatible with CCM5Thanks in AdvanceTau

tmailula by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using CallManager 5 and have set up a SIP trunk to a remote voice gateway which in turn is connected to the PSTN. I dial a number from the CCM SIP phone (a 7960), it connects but no conversation is heard. Debug on the voice gateway shows the ...

lanksfdj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw an old documentation srst for cme, which describes the function of the srst for cme. But this works only for the older phones e.g. 7940 (not for the 7941).I wrote also in a press release at the beginning of december 2006 "Support for srst with ...

pf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I am confussed. Reading about GK. The routing algorith says that if the zone matches check to see if the zone is local, if the zone if local check to see if technology prefix wa defined. My question is why is the technology prefix chec...

I have a CCM system with 200 phones in five buildings. I have been looking into setting greater security for the VOIP system. All of our data/voice is seperated in to VLANs per building. What I would like to do is put ACLs on the CCM servers VLAN ...

bevans by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there anyway of forcing RX and TX UDP port to be the same when a call is made through Cisco Wave Drivers?For some reason they allocate different port unlike a normal Cisco Ip Phone.Do Cisco Wave Drivers use the WinRtp library?Is there anyway to...