IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to take a backup of ccm and also the CRA DATABASE through the bars tool. I getting a error message in the bars log as mentioned below. Fatal Error - Error finding SQL database: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login fail...

Is there anyway I can match a phone address to a PC address? Trying to click a number on the computer and have it dial on the phone. The software requires that I know what phone is accociated to what PC.Cisco Call Manager 4.0, also would like to know...

I'm just a trying to figure out if I have 2 Route Groups in a Route List and the gateways are H323, how does the Route lists know that the PRI is down? I know that in MGCP it will failover to the other Route Group, but does it do the same for H323 P...

Resolved! 4.1(3) SR3

I'm trying to do a test to see if our BARS backup will work. I have a test box that I loaded with 4.1(3). The production box has 4.1(3)SR3. I have tried to download this from CCO but it is not listed I see SR3A,B,C. If anyone knows how to get thi...

Hi,I am doing a multimedia networks module in my degree and we have to simulate voice and video over an IP network.At the moment I am trying to reserve more bandwidth than is available so I am getting RSVP Admission Control errors (as expected).My si...

anharris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes