IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Having trouble with a PLAR phone not working. Receive dial tone only when handset lifted, when any button pressed defaults to reorder tone. Compared to other PLAR phones, no difference in configuration. Also reset has been done and cabling checked. A...

We're running a 4351 with a E160 blade with CUCM 11.5. I've noticed that phones on the voice vlan can't talk to the UCM. Should CUCM be able to work on the same VLAN as the phones? The phones can talk to the router. CUCM can talk to the router. But C...

MVK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm interested in building a CUCM lab.  I know there are a bunch of threads on this, but need some guidance.  I have vmware workstation and I know the OVA's can be installed on it, but that's the first question.  I don't have the ability to get the s...

Resolved! CUCME on ISR

Hi there,for purchasing a ISR4431-V/K9 solution for 100 users (IP Phones) to work as a CME, by default this device comes with CUBE-25 (SIP-SIP) license.Q1: Is it needed to add FL-CUBEE sessions for as many users as you have? I.e. in the case for 100 ...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Every onei need to make some of my cisco ip phones register through the VPN connectioni have question the requirement for registration through the VPN the Cluster must be in mixed mode? and thir is another requiremnet for vpn connection?