IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Guys, As per my Title, I would like to know if I can setup, for a remote branch office, the Load Server on all IP Phones pointing on local voice gateway and if in this scenario the Peer Fw sharing work as well. thank you   Regards Franco  

Hi  I have sip call flow as below PSTN -- sip -- CUBE(SP edition) -- sip -- CUCM -- CTI Port -- CCX When PSTN call the number and it should trigger CCX application to play message BUT instead we carriage message "xxx be advised the number tried to ca...

fei he by Level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity 10

Hi,   Can somebody help with my Unity service, I want to now how can i configurate and extencion :   When the commutator answer a call and say if you know the extension mark it now , I have all my services running and other extension with this servic...

Resolved! Fidelus Console

Has anyone tried the Fidelus Console (operator attendant console)?  When I upgrade to CUCM 8.x I'm going to need an attendant console.  I think the ARC one that Cisco is pushing which requires a seperate server is overkill for what we need.  I would ...

Hi, all, I am stuck in a call handler in CUC V10.5. I configure a system call handler, what I want is when someone call it, caller will not hear greeting but call will route directly to ring a extension.  is that achievable?   thanks      

Lin Zhu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , I am currently facing issues with 7821 phones which are registered to a particular device pool. 50 percent of the calls have a fast busy tone and doesn't connect . However if we change the device pool .The subscriber changes and it works fine. P...

Hi Cisco.   I am really fed up with one strange issue.   we have customer at paris. Only one VG one PRI connection. They have total 5 DID's outof 5 only 3 DID are able to dial in/out. For other DID they are able to make outgoing but incoming is not h...

Hi Team, 2 days ago was logged into CUCM 7.1.2 setting up a sip trunk to connect to ISP. Now can't login to the CUCM admin page URL https://192.168.20.2:8443/ccmadmin/showHome.do Keeps advising Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password I haven't do...

Originally Posted this in the wrong forum, updated with more network troubleshooting.   Customer last week came to us with this problem. System was dropping calls after a tomcat restart.  They said that they were planning to move from IPs to FQDN for...

ajust by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes