cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

International calls are not working

Dear All, Quick help, please. International calls are not working for few users. I have checked partition & css, and it was working fine till yesterday. Message from the phone: You call cannot be completed as dialed. Call Flow: IP phone – CUCM – SIP ...

Syed by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Phone Quality,

Hi All,We are having an issue with our 7940 phones. the issue is that If you place your handset on full or nearly full volume you can hear a constent crackle on the line. I have tried loads of phones I even sent ten back thinking there was an issue. ...

Call Forward

Hello, I have this situation Extension A - Extension A has a call forward all to Extension B Extension B - Extension B can override the call forward of Extension A Extension C - Extension C can override the call forward of Extension A Extension D - E...

Resolved! Add prefix 9 for incoming calling number of missed call only.

Dear,I am wondering how to add the prefix 9 to incoming calling number of missed calls only, not the calling alerting number on the phone screen. For example, the local user 472 2001 calls our DID 482 3001 along with the calling number 472 2001 on th...

Resolved! CUBE capacity with isr 4331

Hi team, I purchase an ISR4331 with FL-CUBE-5 in bunde but i need more capacity. My question is, i have to add a seperate license for CUBE or what i have to do please? I mean if i want to have 30 sessions , i have to add an FL-CUBE-25= ? Regards

foued kh by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7940 and 7912 random issues

Throwing this out there in case anyone else and run into this.  We still have a large quantity of the 7912 and 7940 phones in use.  I have been receiving tickets from time to time where a phone loses connection.  But when you take the phone to anothe...