Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 10MB Metro-E customer experiencing bandwidth issues and would like to determine if we could be the cause. We have 9 of these 10MB Metro-E’s, our host circuit is 50MB and our backbone is 100MB (bandwidth on the host and edge never exceed 50%...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I configure per vlan traffic policing and shaping per vlan on an ME3400E switch with MetroIP Access image?I tried configuring a policy-map, but that can't be assigned to a virtual interface.I have an ME3400E and currently have a router that is...

Hello guys,I meet a pretty strange problem. I use ME36600X to test the vpls. And i cant activate the vfi.It said "Maximum number of VFIs 0 have been configured."And the other ME3600x have no problem at all.Someone know where is the problem?The two ME...

Hi,We have several ME-3400 switches in our network. Recently a couple of them have made interfaces go into errordisable mode for reasons we don't quite understand. This happens when the equipment connected to the interface is restarted. Here is the l...

TopologyIXIA-----------Juniper PE------------P------------------CiscoME6524 (gig port running Xconnect).This is with refrence to the above topology, I  want to run xconnect from Cisco to juniper. On the same port where I am running xconnect is it pos...

sudjacob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch is ME-3400EG-12CS-M   12.2(58)SE2           ME340x-METROIPACCESSK9-M.I need to limit traffic on a per VLAN basis. I've read some other threads on this discussion forum and I can't seem to put all the pieces together. It feels like I'm almost t...

Just curious to know if anyone has migrated from the 7600 metro series routers to ASR9ks.specifically, how to translate the following from 7600 to ASRingress/egress traffic tagged with vlan200((7600/lo01.1.1.1/int gig3/0/0)(trunk port te1/0/0))<=mpls...

Does anyone know if you have to be a CLEC to order copper loops from the local LEC?      Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.            

Hi guys,I have to test some links with IP SLA but I got some problems :On my link, I have a RTT of 20 ms, the measure is good but the one-way latency in a direction is 6 ms and the other is 14 ms. Further, the one-way latency measures are not steady....

Hi All,I have a question regarding the excessive bandwidth allocation for LLQ under IOS XR. When configuring bandwidth remaining under class, is the bandwidth not used by priority queue at the moment part of the excessive bandwidth? Another question ...

Top Solution Authors