MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have cisco 36xx connected to l2 node,we have the servcies on the bridge domain, but not on the evc of mpls;Please find the below config of bridgedomain & EVC. (Internet )BRAS -> Huawei DX(57xx)-> Cisco 36xx->CTS(3rd party) EVC CONFIGURATION:...

if RSVP tunnel is down and not coming up. In that case, RSVP will generate RSVP error message and tear down tunnel. My question is in that case, will MPLS traceroute will show me where LSP is breaking. I think answer is no as all rsvp states will cle...

MPLS Fast Reroute RFC says, during fast reroute is active, protected and backup LSP are distinguished by the sender IP address in sender template. Back up LSP will have the sender address as PLR IP address and protected LSP wil have sender IP address...

Hello, I have a switch with some VM's hanging off of it. I want to isolate VLAN 888 which is to be used for malware, so I therefore want it isolated BUT I want it to be able to access the Internet to download malware etc. I have set-up VRF on interfa...

geoffwynn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I config policy-map as belowPolicy Map 7MClass class-defaultpolice 7168000 224000 exceed-action dropBut when I apply it to interface and show policy-map interface. It not match any traffic******************************************************...

Quang Tho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have simple static route inside my VRF: router static vrf VRF-B  address-family ipv4 unicast   192.168.2.5/32 GigabitEthernet0/0/0/5.2 192.168.25.5  ! !!next-hop is ping-able: P/0/0/CPU0:02-PE2#ping vrf VRF-B 192.168.25.5Tue Aug 26 21:17:44.510...

All - We have a very large MPLS network that another team manages, We just setup bgp peering at one of our sites and they are advertising all the prefixes they have.Is there a way to do a show command that tells me what the next hop address is on the...

Hi all.This is something new for me and I'd appreciate any help.We have currently a Layer 2 WAN connection through a 3rd party provider. They use 3400 switches to connect two different sites. One is our DC and the other one is the client. In our DC w...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Im designing small scale Service Provider Network with MPLS in the core. Been a customer to other telco, when we subscribed a Metro-E based circuit, they will install a Metro-Ethernet Switch called U-PE . I was not sure what been configured i...

Unanswered Topics