MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

there are series of router connected one by one say 5 router. A,B,C,D,EROUTER A HAS LOOPBACK ID 2.2.2.2/24ROUTER E HAS LOOPBACK ID 3.3.3.3/30THEY NEED TO PING WITHOUT ADVERTISING THEMHOW??PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME  WAY..... THNAX SATISH

I have two routers 7606 release, version 12.2(33)SRB2, connected via 2 Giga interfaces in 2 separates /30 running OSPF and MPLS between them. The routers were working fine but something happened that now they are unable to create neighbor between the...

Hi guys,             I work for a vendor of cisco which is giving support to an ISP in india, which is launching its 4g network very soon. So here is the situation I'm stuck at- I need to take boot logs (as they say it) which is logs taken at the tim...

Hi,I would like to create an MPLS ring using several M3600X switches. The ring is created using the two 10 Gig interfaces on the ME3600X switches so I get a 10 Gig backbone. This is all done using the mpls ip command on the physical interfaces themse...

Hi,I am always confused with "mdt source Loopback0" command. Should we put this under Multicast IPV4 or Multicast VRF IPV4. I am pasting both, please suggest. multicast-routing address-family ipv4  mdt source Loopback0ORmulticast-routing VRF TEST  ad...

rkashyapv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure a topology in which the GMs of Get VPN topology also have LDP configured (the PE is also the CE); WAN interface has a crypto map configured and MPLS IP configured with traffic beeing label switched.All works fine if I d...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI would appreciate a lot your experiences and best practices about operating and monitoring dual stack networks in Service Provider environments. Currently we're working in a 6VPE model for Internet customers in order to provide dual stack ser...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can we create inner vlan as an outer vlan of the qinq vlan for customer internet services, we have core -huawe & access cisco as the below configdHuawei>di cu int gi 0/0/0.3005[V200R003C00]#interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.3005 qinq termination...

I get the following 'warning' when configuring MPLS TE on a port-channel interface. Any comments on what the limitations to using TE on a port-channel interface are?7606(config)#interface port-channel997606(config-if)#mpls traffic-eng tunnels %Warni...

slandreth by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to pass a Xconnect over an RSVP-TE signalled tunnel, but I do not have the option to add a preferred-route so the Xconnect always passes over LDP signalled LSPs.All examples I have seen suggest to use preferred-route under xconne...

Resolved! MPLS TE Bandwidth

Dear community members, I am CCNP R&S and i have some trouble in understanding mpls TE tunnel. My question is if the bandwith is reserved over the tunnel will that bandwidth be usable for other data over that link or not ? e.g. if the reserved bandwi...