cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an EEM script (below) and I have two problems.1) Line action 4.5 gets a "%Error opening bootdisk:blackhole (File or Directory already in use)"2) Line 5.0 - 5.5 get "Line has invalid autocommand "sh mls cef hardware module 4 | append sup-bootdi...

jdevane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,so, here's my situation. I created a real no frills basic applet that triggers on the event "int x/xx" and has an action of "exit". This is working flawlessly, however it drops me to config mode, which i'm not currently seeing as a problem, bu...

1.       Cisco LMS v3.02.       Cisco ACS /Solution Engine I think, the dedicated appliance, unknown version)3.       Cisco Security Manager 3.1Are upgrades possible, or purchase of lastest version of the product is the only way out?

Hi Team, i am in a situation, My Cisco Works machine has crashed.and my on Site Tech is not able to find software CD's at all. i have the license file of the software.But i need the software, Cisco is asking for service contract, and i dont have any ...

Hi,We are facing some problems on our Datacanter but it is very hard to determine it is related to server or network device. We are looking for a software or appliance that collects all or part of the traffic with SPAN and analyse the traffic. Do you...

Does this version supports multi-vendor support other than Cisco.We have Brocades Load Balancers/switches, Junipers Firewalls, and Fortinet devices on our network and we are interested to see if Ciscoworks supports any of these device platforms.

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

# ./nrcmdusername: rootpassword: changeme401 Login Failure - cluster localhost: no nrcmd permissionsany help please?Network Registrar - Local     Release 7.2Solaris build #7.2.1104272106

Hi all,I have two LMS servers which are used to manage the same network. The requirement is to have two independent LMS platforms. But i want to synchronies the LMS configuration database/settings between these two servers. I.e. if are changing the i...