cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I wish to use cisco router as ntp-client and get time update from internal NTP server (stratum 2) and configured "ntp disable" on all interfaces in order to prevent the router acts as ntp server to other devices. NTP configuration is below. How...

abob21 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good Evening; A new client of mine has two, likely identical Cisco switches. I can’t tell their model number, but they are 48 port switches. I can only tell what their MAC addresses are, and they probably have default login info. Can you please tell ...

vicorly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL question...

I have a Cisco 3925 Router..I want to "redirect" Port 80/443 to a different port ...I am hoping you may let me know if this is right..ip nat inside source static tcp xxxx.xxxx.x.x 80 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 30080ip nat inside source static tcp x...

I have a number of Catalyst 2950 switches that I manage with the Cisco Network Assistant (v 2.0). I can see all the switches inside the LAN but can't see any switches inside my DMZ or my point of entry switch outside the firewall.Is there a way to c...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Business 350 SFP+ switch that I am trying to get connected to the internet. When I connect it directly to the wall I cant get any internet access however, when I connect the switch to another switch its able to get connected. Any reaso...

David266 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've made a EEM applet for reloading a Cisco router after certain part of message appears in syslog.No.   Class    Type    Event Type   Trap    Time    Registered                          Name1      applet    user     syslog          Off      Mon ...

Felixsson1 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes