cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,i have few questions about MAC adress limitation.We have in our network cisco RV042 router, SLM2048 switch and WAP4410n AP.My 1. question: is it possible to disable internet connection for concrete mac adress based on scheduling?For example:...

I am trying to do a scp copy over to my ssh server but apparently it seems that scp is not even supported. The firmware i am using now is Version 12.2(35)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). Could be that cisco has stopped support for scp? It's such a good f...

Resolved! IP SLA ?

Hi,I am going through IP SLA right  now ??Can someone tell me what is RTTMON MIB. And how information is retrieved by NMS from router CLI !!Thanks

Hi All,I have the following problem with DFM 3.0.2:One of my customers has got a Cisco 3845 router with some E1 controllers in it. DFM sometimes generates an alert that says the controllers are flapping, meanwhile there is no syslog, or snmp-trap gen...

p.imre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello at all.Another issue with CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1 running on Windows 2008 EE SP2 64bit.After some hours, It stops working: Device Management, or any other application, does not show devices.We need to restart the server.Any ideas?Thanks.Regards.An...

Hi,I'm having some minor problem with the RME config puller:Every time RME logs in to pull the config from my firewall (pix 535) it issues 'no pager' command, and doesn't change it back after the job is done;So every time I log on to the FW I have to...