cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 4.0 guide states that ESXi4.0 is supported.  Anyone know if ESXi 4.1 is supported under LMS 4.0.1.  Can't see anything in the readme file around ESXi versions, Only details on Windows OS.Many Thanks

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Clould you please tell me if Client Windows 7 is compatible with LMS 4.0.1 I have a client with: Windows 7 (32 bit)IE  8.0.76Java 1.6.0.22All previous version of Java has been deleted Each time he start the topology, it stops with the messag...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with CiscoWork LMS 3.2. After I click on Server Setup In Setup Center i'm getting an error message "Server discovery timed out. Please try again later"I find a similar problem here : https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/657...

Using LMS 4.0.1.When looking at the Device Centre - Troubleshooting view for a device it will display the number of End Hosts in the Configuration Status>Configuration Details section. If I click on the number of devices a pop-up will appear saying "...

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -Can you tell me where I find the licensing information for Cisco Works version 2.2 ?The server that CWs is installed on is due an OS upgrade and the plan is to wipe the drive and do a clean OS install. I cannot find the install disc for Cisco ...

biggeoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 4.0.1 DFM View

Hello,this is a newbie question. I see in the overview fault counter of 8, when I click on it I get to the "Fault View" and see no faults. In Device Fault Summary I see critcal counters for some devices but whern I click on the device I see no critic...

fbender by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need some help with Topology services in Campus Manager application in LMS. I have some branches in our network. They are connected to our LAN network through IPSEC/GRE tunnels over WAN network. I would like to show these links in topology ser...