cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.Im looking to setup a network where layer 3 redundancy is a priority and where SSL VPN would be nice for remote access. Im thinking some sort of firewall (for example some type of Cisco ASA) and two layer 3 switches for switching between VLANs. If...

Hi all,Just wanted check that I am getting this logs and our seconde ACS is not working, I am not able to ping or access the same.It seems crashed, attached the logs.Please advice what action needs to done.Regard-Saji

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am considering upgrading my ciscoworks lms 3.2 to lms 4.0.  Does anybody have any idea if there is any Netflow modules that can be integrated with LMS 4.0?  Does Cisco have such a module?  Does LMS 4.0 have the capability?  Thank you very...

pmpesha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was wondering if there is a script to rename a server in Ciscoworks?I am using LMS 4.0 running on Windows Server 2003.I have gone through the following link, but I am still experiencing problems with Device Center for example, the URL still ...

I have scheduled Kron backup jobs on my switches and routers.  I have scheduled it as below -kron occurrence SaveConfig at 23:30 Sun recurring policy-list SaveConfig!kron occurrence BackupRunningConfig at 23:45 Sun recurring policy-list BackupRunning...

I'm currently using LMS 3.2 and would like to integrate it via TACACS+ with an ACS 4.2.I hope this is the right place to ask my question.I encountered a problem while configuring AAA mode in LMS: after setting "AAA Mode Setup" to ACS (instead of non-...

D-N by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card