cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have problems with HUMCSCtg91090, HUM should include interface name as an additional attribute for Poll Unit Reference IdBut I can't download ciscoworks_lms321_win_k9.zip becauseCisco service contract information indicates you are not author...

Hello,I'm looking to replace the UPS's we use in out network cabinets/closets.Ideally I'd like to use SNMP manageable ones that can be intergrated with CiscoWorks to send traps and notifications for test failures, battery failures, overloads, input p...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to erase all the username configured on devices (catalyst ), and put new one. But the problem is that I've got about 500 devices, with different username.In the CLI (or with LMS) is there a command like "no username *all*" ?thanks...

Requesting help with verifying what IOS codes support embedded packet capturing EPC utility other than 12.4(20)T and 12.2(33)SRE codes? so far, only found URL:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/netmgmt/configuration/guide/nm_packet_capture_ps6441_TS...

Hi, I am using LMS authentication via ACS. I am able to login to LMS successfully with ACS user name and password but I can not execute most of the task it says you are not authorised. do i need to anything in LMS except enabling login module to taca...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn how to install, maintain, operate and troubleshoot CiscoWorks LAN Management solution with Cisco experts Svetlana Radzevich and Geert Cober. Svetlana ...

When I try to access to RME on CWLMS 3.2 I get this message:HOME0002: Could not get database connection. Make sure that RME DB server is running. Check RMEHome.log for more details.When I go to Server->Admin->Processes I see RMEdbEngine process not r...

mmartinez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When performing sync archive in RME, i always get "partially successful" for the switches. When checking the job details, it was successfull for the primary and running config but fails on VLAN. My transport settings were just the default, and then I...

kmong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes