cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to install/upgrade my LMS 3.2 to 4.0, I have downloaded the trial version from Cisco's site.  When I begin the install I get the message "LMS Derby can be installed fresh or reinstalled.", the installation process then ends.  I cannot fin...

Hi,I have installed CUOM 2.2 with Service Monitor in the same server.I have configured the Data Source Credentiel for SM to obtain the data from Call Manager, So:- I have added a new CDR management in CUCM with path /home/smuser/ and account that hav...

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,Question-1I wanna upgrade stabale switches 3700 series, when i m upgrading through RME the upgrade will be perform on the master switch how i can upgrade to the slave switch.?????Question-2:If there is no enough space to occupy another ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would appreciate any help regarding these questions from a newbie.  The 2960 has 24 10/100 ports and 2 uplink ports 10/100/1000. 1)  I believe 10/100 Ethernet uses 4 wires and 1000 Ethernet uses 8 wires.  Will the uplink ports connect all 8 of its wi...

Hello,reading documentation seems that only ways to build a failover/HA solution with LMS can be done with Veritas cluster and ESX/i HA features.due to limited budget, anyone of you knows another way to create a failover solution ?Thanks in advanced.

gballanti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card