Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! HUM License issue

Hi,I have installed and configured Cisco Works LAN Management Solution, Version 3.2 (For MS Windows) recently. Most of the components are working fine but Health and Utilization Monitor is giving error of " License file is empty ". All other componen...

HISSH archive sync fails!If credentials are edited with all devices selected in the device selector, then Archive sync fails with this error:Could not enter ENABLE from USER mode.If I edit credentials for just one device(same credentials).The archive...

Resolved! NAM and ASA

HelloWe have a new NME-NAM-120S card with recent OS (5.1) and we want to collect netflow from ASA 5540.We have all configured :ASA send netflow. NAM receive the flow.The NAM DATA SOURCE indicate  193.55.X.X    NETFLOW  Last packet received : Nov25 15...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a great number of switch ports which are not in use and need to be shut. It is preferable to do it from LMS 3.2, if possible. I have found a script in this forum at https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/176341 Does this script still in use?W...

Is there any reason why Ciscoworks would be able to obtain circuit utilization on some router interfaces and not all?I have a serial interface that occasionally experience high utilization and when I go to DFM under DDV>click the interface>it the cur...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes