Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS install error

Hi Guys,I'm trying to install LMS 3.2 onto a server on a fresh install of Windows 2003 Enterprise x64 platform (virtual) and keep getting the error "Cannot create the install dependency file".The install log shows:Executing command:"C:\DOCUME~1\ca-sd...

Resolved! kron cli problem

Hi All,Im trying tu use kron funcionality, but I got problem.My config (just testing one):kron policy-list test cli configure terminal cli interface Loopback 50 cli exitkron occurrence test in 1 oneshot policy-list testand I get this result from debu...

I'm having  some problems with the CiscoWorks LMS 3.2- In "RME>  Collection Status> Inventory" all 10 devices are as "successful", but in the "RME>  Collection Status> Config Archive" i have 1 devices successful and 10 with  the status "failed".- In...

Hello,I am working with couples of 3750 switches in different location, all centralized on a backbone 4506. I am trying to find a system to see every hour how many connected ports are in connected status. Any idea ?So far I had the idea to schedule a...

billetj09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes