cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not sure what I'm missing but I can't for the life of me figure out where to set up the SSH and enable credentials in CiscoWorks. I've been searching for a while now and I'm worried that I may be going crazy. I know that under RME there is a sect...

HI allI have a Cisco Works LMS 3.2 with DFM 3.2 on a Server 2008 Service Pack 2, and the email notifications on the DFM are not working, I recived emails from others modules but didnt from DFM, And I checked all the configurations and seems ok for me...

Howdy y'all,We monitor most of our Cisco network devices with SNMP using devmon/xymon and cacti. We do this across a dedicated network management LAN. There are a few devices, primarily FWSM (firewall service modules) and ACE's that do not have netwo...

Hi,We have a standalone Service Monitor server, that resides on a separate server from Operations Manager, we have not a multi-server environment, and the communication between the servers is not enabled by a "trust" model addressed by certificates a...

aromn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I configured SNMP on all the routers located in my network, I checked the configuration properly but it doesn't have problem, All the routers are showing the configurations via this software(Cisco NetIPmanager with license) , like CPU utiliz...

Due to growth of the network, I need to split a single LMS 3.2 server into two seperate machines (master-slave).I've prepared two new (virtualized) window servers. installed a clean LMS 3.2 server1 (RME, CM) server 2 (DFM, IPM and HUM)I've restored t...

vergeerf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,the customer uses LMS 3.1 on Solaris. He tried to get the detail information about discovery jobs, but the most discovery jobs don't show information about the number of discovered, devices, reachable devices.... I'm sending you the screenshot ...

HelloI'm running Cisco LMS 3.2 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2.Products installed:CiscoWorks Common Services 3.3.0Campus Manager 5.2.1CiscoView 6.1.9CiscoWorks Assistant 1.2.0 Device Fault Manager 3.2.0Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.2.0Integratio...

I work for a network performance team and we were asked to monitor the CPU Utilization for a Cisco 7613. It was thought (by Management) that turing on SNMP would cause the CPU to be over utilized. We usually poll the device via SNMP to gather this in...