cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using 3.1 V CNA. When I want to add my cisco 4506 to community , I recieve "WS-C4506 is not supported as community member.". I read the doc, CNA must be support 4500 series. Http server is enable on the switch(default is disable). IOS is 12....

acolkesen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Point to Point DS3, one side connects to a PA-2T3 on a 6509, the other side connects to a PA-T3+ on a 7204VXR.I am seeing some strange traffic patterns when using solar winds bandwidth guages for polling the interface.I'll see the traffic to...

kralsha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I have a little problem, on database of user tracking does not appear entries from switches 3560. On this switches we have connected Avaya Ip phones + Pc´s, using every port on trunk mode, Switches works with IOS 12.2(25)SEB4 IP base r...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to poll my device interfaces using SNMP to gather statistics. I have found that when issuing the "clear counters" command via CLI that it doesn't clear the SNMP counters.Does anyone know if it is possible to clear these counters wi...

I am trying to do a left join in the sql statement, but it keeps erroring out. If I take out the left, it joins the tables, but I don't get all the data I want. Can someone tell me how to do a left join? Everything I have read on Sybase says the l...

Hi,I just bought a 2511 since I started studying for CCNA recently, but I'm having trouble getting it to work.I've tried most of the options on Internet and in the Cisco technotes, but obviously I'm doing something wrong.Each time I try to go to the ...

choorky78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 50 client users. I want to check which services is running on user Pc.like which users from pc browsing, chating or ftp or DHCP running ,telnet etc.I want suzation, any good software/tool (prefer free) realtime for check this.ThanksBiplob

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I recently bought a new 871.It seems to work fine, but I am having some trouble with SDM 2.2 - when I try to create an advanced firewall, I am unable to select anything except for SDM_Low....the slider appears, but SDM_Medium and High are grayed o...

boeckelr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Solaris LMS 2.5.1 servers running parrallel. They have the same config, obviously different IP's hostnames etc. There was a problem with the first box which means it had to be formatted. My question is now, can i restore the databses from se...

My company's 2600 routers (mostly 2621's) have been in use 24/7 for about 5 years. They have enough RAM for IOS 12.3 but not 12.4. Should we think about replacing those? What is considered a reasonable life expectancy for 2600's? Thanks, Jon

bgatspec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes