cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,I would like to get a massage from the portchanell to the Netview, in case that one of the ports of the portcahnell fall.We have CISCO 6509 with ios: c6sup22-dsv-mz/121-22.E2Thanks for your help

guygez321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have configured NTP in my router, and it can sync the time with the time server. However, when the power is being reload or power off and on, the time of the log which recorded the reload or shutdown events shown the incorrect system clock. ...

cwy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the standard for 'normal' will be vary from customer to customer. But is there any general guideline on setting the SNMP thresholds? Such as 'what percentage of CPU/memory utilization should be considered as an alert? and what percentage fo...

luoht by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP has put a 1711 router in place of MS ISA 2000. We host a website that was available to external (web) users as well as internal (lan) users that was accessed by IP. The new router will not enable internal users to type the IP to access the si...

-Christo- by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a decent Netflow Collector and Reporter. The reporting should be good and user friendly. And more important is that it should benot be very expensive.( below 200 USD) It should generate reports that can present the bandwidth usage ba...

majasan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I have a cisco 3550 EMI switch sending snmp traps to a snmp monitoring device. I have been told to use MRTG as well to monitor port usage of the ports. MRTG is running on a different server. Is it possible for me to configure SNMP on th...