cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Below is a snippet from RME's Sync Archive in the "partials" section:------------------------------------------4. X.X.130.2 PRIMARY STARTUP Jul 05 2005 19:13:02 Successful 5. X.X.130.2 PRIMARY RUNNING Jul 05 2005 19:13:28 Successful 6. X.X.130.2 VLAN...

smebbin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Through a browser I cannot bring up the netconfig or config editor window?But if I use Terminal services to the Ciscoworks server I can quite happily use netconfig & config editor. The machines are identical in build and software installs.

woods8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ANI discovery was working with 4 seed devices and would complete in a few minutes.I added 1 more device and now it will not complete a discovery. ( I have tried the suggestions in a previous thread).Discovery log shows:2005/07/14 15:20:59 main Debug ...

jdwilson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have a 2501 router in a city and one 2501 router in other. Both of them have two internet links (one is ppp and one is frame-relay). I set up a tunnel on each link, and the tunnels are working just fine.I want to use one link (the lowest one...

Hi i would like to check with you guys with anyone knows if there are any cisco works 2000 user manual for sale or does it actually comes with the cds? i dont seems to be able to find it on cisco press web site. Could someone please advice? Thanks a ...

trfunite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently installed LMS 2.5 with license but I still get the following annoying message:This installed software requires reusing a license provided in a previous version. If a previous license is not available or proof of purchase validation was not p...

dbunn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IDS mod red indicator is lit on the front, it is no longer accessible from "session x". However, when do "sh mod", it appears to be ok. I opened a case with cisco but there is no clear solution provided. The questions are: can I just use the shut...

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just installed LMS 2.2 with the IDUs that came with it and cannot get into any of the Campus Manager applications.When the application launches the 'Connecting to ANI Server' box appears but doesn't do anything and the window behind it gets a sm...

jaleach by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card