cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a file that CM/ANI server uses to populate the discovery process. We have 200+ remote locations that have other vendor gear inline which does not support CDP. Rather than manually entering 200 devices I'm hoping there is a file that can be m...

rickellis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Twofold question:1. Which processes start automatically when CW starts or after 'net start crmdmgtd' and which must be started manually?2. What is CMLogger and where/how is it loaded? In Process Status, there are several processes dependent on it, bu...

Hi I am experiencing problem with the a VPN Tunnel between Cisco 2621 and Concentrator 3000, it is getting irregularly blocked. In our Cisco works syslog i see the following error " %CRYPTO-4-IKMP_NO_SA". I can get the tunnel back working by resettin...

giaaaj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I imported my router and switch data into CW many months ago. I just went in to run a H/W report to compare to my smartnet contract. All of the SN's for my routers have changed to resemble the serial number series of my switches (at least the first 4...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to discover 4 routers in ciscoworks.They are in 2 pairs running GLBPWhen they are discovered in ciscowoerks you can only discover one or the other.So:Router A ................ Router C GLBP ----------------- GLBPRouter B ..............

timturner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have installed DFM and CM on VMS server and everything works fine with DFM. With CM, I need to install the ANI server. Where do i download or install the ANI server application from ? Is it on CD one ? I have installed Ciscoworks from VMS a...

i have a 1720 hooked up to my Cable modem (comcast) i pull an ip address and have NAT configured right everything works but then it just starts to go really slow and then it just dies out i cant ping anything modem is fine but it honestly doesnt make...

mikebrumm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I am not new to Network Management, but rather new to any Cisco products. I am wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.I currently use Cisco Network Assistant for managing Cisco devices such as the Cisco 2950 but have no g...