cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i have Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module Version: 6.4 (2) RELEASE SOFTWARE [fc2]. (With a 1GB license) I made such a config for it on the device.  flow record VNAM_Rec match ipv4 protocol match ipv4 source address match ipv4 destination addre...

fractal90 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI wanted to know can someone tell me if I'm correct in my thinking or not. We are in the process of upgrading our UC suite from 10.5.1 to 12.5.1. I know going to 12 I have to have a smart licensing server which is pretty much PLM in the cl...

Can anyone share a python netmiko  3.9 script to copy a file from a tftp server to the bootdisk: of a 6800 series switch.I am using python netmiko on a windows 10 computer.Would like to put all the switch names  in a file.

dmcleish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've a trouble on a simple configuration.I need to connect a cisco c1111 router with a modem tooway, the cisco have the gigabiteth under dhcp and need to acquire the address from the toowayfrom the other side I have some clients that need to acce...

AlexBar76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would need your help, I'm trying to understand why a simple iCMP monitoring is not stable on two SG350X-24F. FYI, no traffic on the network for the moment.The path:PRTG -- 10Gbps -- FW -- 10Gbps -- SG350 -- MPLS 2Gbps -- SG350 -- 1Gbps -- FW...

Cisco-issue.PNG Cisco-issue-FW.PNG
info by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes