cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am having trouble solving this network. How do I configure these requirements so that my network have full connectivity - Configure all redundant links between Switch0 and Switch1 as an etherchannel- Configure all Trunks to allow only Vlan t...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious what the normal practice is around securing servers from a firewall perspective when they are really meant to be used within a private enterprise environment.Take DNAC for example.   There is about 20 FQDN's required access to on the int...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having trouble solving this network. How do I configure these requirements so that my network have full connectivity.  Configure all redundant links between Switch0 and Switch1 as an etherchannelConfigure all Trunks to allow only Vlan tra...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use the switch as an 802.1x authenticator ,i'm using a switch connected to ise and a windows virtual machine i have a set of commands to use  ( see q3.png) , but while going through the commands , i found a portion of a code that i cann...

XXXX61371 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

EEM

Hello!event manager applet test    event cli pattern "show vlan id 777" sync yes/sync no skip no/sync no skip yes    action 1.0 puts "vlan 777"Always get the same result:cisco-test#show vlan id 777 vlan 777 Why?How does this relate to exit status?Of ...

I have Cisco 6500s as Core, and the combination of Catalyst access layer switches.  Most of the server farm is running on Windows, with a few Mac Pro Server.  Due to the business requirements, we are looking for a KVM switch with PDU capability.  The...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   I'm running Cisco Prime Infrastructure version 3.3.0. The web interfaces access become unavailable.   I did some research about the error that I'm experiencing, but I did not found anything that solve the problem. The error:   # ncs status H...

accarlson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes