cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ive got a Cisco 2800 - Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(15)T9, and trying to configure NTP to sync with my Nexus for time. Got other  switches and routers  vendor equipments pointing to my NTP server (Nexus) and work...

When you set up the snmp user command does that user have to match a local user account on the router/swtich? (Or a radius/tacacs+ account). If so does that mean the auth password has to match the user account? I am having trouble connecting to our N...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH

Hello All,  I just upgraded my VSS cluster from “cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.02.E.152-1.E2.bin” to “cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.08.06.E.152-4.E6.bin” but I am observing that after firmware upgrade ssh is not being enabled.. am not sure is this the b...

Started Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1 to 3.4 appliance upgrade and it is stuck at Stage 3 for an hour and a half.  The other 4 upgrades I did were a total of an hour each.  It doesn't show if it is progressing in Stage 3.  Is there a way to see the ...

One guy installed the prime infrastruction 2.2 , but now he resigned,  i don't know which  mode of the Prime Infrastructure is :express ,express-plus or standard ?         Now i want to upgrade it to 3.0 version and want it be express-plus mo...